Followers


Shabbir Ferdous



When Life is in Color..   .



It was few years back when I was first introduced to this picture through my brother. The moment I looked at this photo I was taken aback by the ambience it created around me. For few seconds I was lost in my own world and wondered... . .. .can anyone look this beautiful ? More importantly... .is there anyone who can look so happy ? The bright hues with the radiant and soft texture made me breathless. It matters the choices you make when it comes to dresses.... .but my brother always tells me that a photographer can turn anything to a beautiful piece of art. I believe he is right. A wedding is a girls childhood dream but capturing a perfect moment during a wedding can only be done by a photographer. This picture is priceless to me and to everyone. Ever since the day I saw this wedding portrait.. . .I wondered how fortuitous the couple is to be able to own this priceless portrait. Somewhere in my mind I asked myself will I ever... .  .haha and in a second I smiled it off and told my self that no way Shabbir Ferdous bhaia will do my wedding portrait. But I guess dreams do come true. Life has it's own way to surprise us sometimes. Thank You Shabbir Bhaia and this Blog Post is a reminder for you that someday when I will get married... .blessed enough to say Shabbir bhaia will do one portrait of me.


                                   Photo Credit : Shabbir Ferdous

                                   Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jexca/3247401008/



2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a gifted photographer from Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete