Followers


Thought Provoking Questions Part 1

I would try to be forever young. Even though I have not experienced how it feels to be a fully grown adult yet but the days I am spending now seems much better than the future. So I would always pick now !


My message would be to be kind to one another. We are all fighting some kind of battle !


I want to feel peace. I want to close my eyes and think about the life I lived. I want to be happy and proud of every step in my life and the hardships that will make me the way I will be. 


Lately, I have been celebrating everything I have. It takes time to realize and accept the things that happen, better or worse, and just start celebrating each moment. 


When it is all said and done, I wouldn't say more or do more. There is a reason why it will be done and the reasons will fall in it's places the way it will be arranged. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment