Followers


Cafe Tasnia in Canada and Texas I

It seems like I have been in two different places at the same time. Feels like it was yesterday I was standing at Skylon looking at the Niagra Falls and today I am here in a 90 degree Texan weather. I will write all about it very soon ! Meanwhile enjoy my photo blog ! 




                                             Summer golden sandals and golden bracelets ! 
 

My gift from Dubai ! My aunt who is my best friend got this for me when she went to Dubai. 
Pairs perfectly with the Texan weather ! Comfortable ! 


                          Macarons from Canada ! My brother bought me a pack since he knows my fascination for them ! 


Mediterranean Food !  It was so delicious ! The perfect combination of meat, salad, hummus and all of the mix of traditional veggies with spices. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment