Followers


A Piece of Michelle Phan


What does Michelle Phan mean to you ? A question was posted on her blog a while back and I have eagerly waited to express.. .what she means to me. If I have to describe her presence in my life in one word, it is "Everything". I still remember coming home from school and logging in to the Youtube account just to check my subscription box to find if she posted any new video. I have watched her videos so many times that I almost have it memorized. Even though my laptop screen is the only way I get to see her but for last 3 years it seemed like I have grown as a person just because of her. Michelle Phan is the magic that happened to my life.  

It is my dream to meet her in person one day. I don't know if this dream will ever come into reality but for now a little piece of Michelle Phan is the closest gift I can have. Here is EM. Michelle Phan's very own makeup line. This is called the mini Life Palette by EM.

 Enjoy the Photos:







The pigments of the eye shadows are excellent and the lip color is the perfect shade for fall. Looking forward to using the palette every day. Congratulations Michelle Phan ! Lot of love from Cafe Tasnia.
                                                                                                                                                     

0 comments:

Post a Comment