Followers


Digital Artist Jahir Uddin Zoomon@Cafe Press


"When I do portraits, I get the feeling that I am reading a book about a life"-Jahir Uddin Zoomon





How did you get started ?
I started my digital painting in later 2002 when I was working for a animation studio named Green Field Toons. During that time I did lots of animation background via digital and manual painting medium for the production of Meena, Bugabuga and Night of the Pumpkin. In general, I was a Graphic designer and painting was just a hobby to me. I tried lots of sketches, rendering works , illustrations, and such a kind of graphic related software like illustrator and Photoshop. There were some days I tried maya and 3d related software but at last I stopped 3d. After that I engaged myself in advertising carrier and involved myself in art direction, advertising design, Corporate Brand identities etc .

What interested you to do portraits ?
From the Lalon sangeet "Manush dhoro manush vojo shon bolire Pagol mon, Manusher vetore manush koriteche birajon,"  I got all my inspiration and the spirit to do portraits. To me portraits are very interesting. Every person has their own personality, expressions, smiles, stories on their face. When I do portraits I get the feeling that I am reading a book about life.


How long does it usually take to make each portrait? 
Most digital paintings takes 2-3 hours, but it depends on how much details you draw.

Any advice for the artists who are trying to pursue this career?
I would love to tell everyone that painting is not a profession, it is passion. If you have the passion start from now...

Who is your favorite artist ?
Lots of artist are on my favorite list, SM sultan, Sahbuddin Ahmed, William Bouguereau andRembrandt Van Rijn.

You have been involved with some major companies in Bangladesh. Tell us about some of your big projects.
Currently, I am working with the advertising industry . I have made lots of visual ad/art for Robi Axiata Bangladesh limited.The campaign for Robi " Mon theke chailei sob somvob" , and "Sangeet Hawkers" are most successful campaigns which I have worked on with them. My most recent work I did is the brand identity design for A2i(Access to information Bangladesh limited) at the prime minister's office.




Jahir Uddin Zoomon's talent is very inspiring. Each portrait feels so lively and almost tricks your eyes to believe it is not digital art painted by someone. The paintings look so real and the hues are perfectly balanced to let you believe it is a photograph. To get to know more about Jahir Uddin Zoomon, follow him on facebook.

Follow: Jahir Uddin Zoomon



Email: cafepressblogger@gmail.com
©Copyright Jahir Uddin Zoomon and Cafe Press

0 comments:

Post a Comment