Followers


Change is Inevitable !

I read in a magazine that in order to bring a change to a life style, we need to do it at least for 21 days until it sinks into our mindset. For the past few days, change is all I am craving for. With the transition of the warm summer to a nice cool fall weather, I am slowly trying to adjust myself to the new season. I started with cleaning out my entire closet and added fall pieces here and there. Bought a new candle to add to my collection which I am absolutely in love with. Also, whenever I am getting the opportunity, I am trying to take small steps to change few habits of mine.

Not sure why I am trying to change, of course for the betterment of myself, but somewhere inside me I find unsolved reasons for this. These few months before this year ends, I am planning to do things that I never even thought about doing. One of them includes changing myself. To be the person I have always dreamed of being. To be the way I only had in my imagination.

Hope everyone is having a nice start to the Fall weather !



0 comments:

Post a Comment