Followers


When you smile : )



You spend all your life chasing after the dreams. Dreams that changes you...gives birth to a new you.. .brings the best out in you. But while you are chasing the dreams, there is so much you left behind that you would be amazed if someone was there to pick up those lost pieces. It is crazy how life is moving so fast. I think I am getting used to this.. .this life.. .the surrounding and the people that are around me.
It seems like it was yesterday when I held my parents' hand to go to my first school and here I am ready to leave the house and start a whole new journey by myself. So many memories, laughter and tears I left with my family. Can't believe it is really time to pack and leave.. .  .

I will be taking pictures once I am done with packing and after I decorate my new place which is not happening until January. For now I wanted to share my most favorite song that I can't stop listening to... .

Just the way you are

Sometimes it is the to be the way you are.. .. .life is much more interesting !

0 comments:

Post a Comment