Followers


Weekend Treat and Terrarium

This weekend has been such a treat for me. I guess when you are away from family, you realize how much they mean to you. Ma cooked the most delicious food and also made me the chili paste I have been wanting to eat for so long. Growing up, all we ever ate was asian dishes filled with spices. So I am having difficulty with eating food without spices. Now I have the most spicy chili paste ma made me and add it to everything I eat haha.I am thinking about giving myself a gift. This week if all goes well, I am planning on buying a Terrarium. I have been wanting one for so long and finally I found a Flower shop near where I live.I saw the most beautiful terrarium but I asked the owner to customize a little bit for me. I might go there on Friday and pick it up to put it in my new place. Here are few sample picture from the internet. Hope everyone will have a nice week. Remember...it is you who decide how the day will start or end. Make it a good one :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment