Followers


Newfound Y 2 E 0 A 1 R 3

Life is so unpredictable sometimes. Just when everything starts to be foggy, something happens that lifts you up. But the question is...does it happen by itself or is it that you make it happen. I agree nothing is in our hands but I also believe that there are so many things that happen based on what we do and mostly on what we think. I was feeling weird lately. Haha not to mention that among 365 days in the year I spend 300 days feeling weird. I think too much and analyze the simplest things that happen around me.

Anyways, moving way to far away from my topic. I was sitting at home and really wanted to see a very close friend of mine. We call ourselves each others dumpster. For months I won't see her and the day I do, the stories never seem to end. In fact we talk all the way from car ride until we get to the coffee shop. So while our little adventure was happening, we stopped at Pier1 along with few other stores. I saw this beautiful necklace and just fell in love with it. I have been wanting something really unique or something that stands out and I guess this necklace is what I had in mind. I am calling this my new year necklace ! It was so much fun to spend time with a close friend and to finally find what I was looking for!



0 comments:

Post a Comment