Followers


Moving Again !

Even though the the last six years has been a blessing but I learned the definition of hardship and struggle.I moved here in an awkward age where you just start to make friends. That is the time when you bond and make unforgettable memories with your friends. You are young and along with other young minds...you act foolish, you explore and you grow. But that is when I was detached from everyone and left my youth back home. Although, I didn't know what was expected from me after I moved but I knew it wasn't going to be fun or a piece of cake to blend in. At that age when people my age were having fun or watching tv for entertainment...I sat in front of the tv to learn how to speak english.Now when I look at my teenage years...I never had the time to really make friends. I never had the chance to learn how to anyways.

Jumped right from being youth to being an adult at a young age. It wasn't a choice...it was the only option. Now I am getting ready to move once again but this time...I am leaving a part of my heart...my family. Leaving again with shoulder full of responsibilities and a heart that turned into a stone by now. Turning my heart into a stone was not a choice either.. . .it was the only option. Packing my bags... .here is to the next years that are ahead of me !



0 comments:

Post a Comment