Followers


Be Infinite 2013

Looking back to 2012.. .I become surprised and shocked. Surprised because the year is over and shocked because so much happened and yet I am alive. I try to close my eyes and force myself to think about the year but I am afraid. It is like one of those dreams that you wish you didn't see at night and therefore you never want to talk about it. I mean it wasn't horrible but it wasn't the perfect year either.

Now I am not saying 2013 will be perfect. I realized after spending the 365 days of 2012 that life is never planned. You are a fool if you are always trying to make it perfect. The moment you let go, the moment you take a deep breath and move on is when your year begins. This new year that is what I did. I am sure there will be days when I will drag myself out of bed and regret getting up but the beauty lies within those imperfect moments. All I know is I have come way to far to look back now.

Moving into relationships with the people around me. I have lost my best friend this year. Well, she moved to another country and I had a difficult time to cope with the pain. I am not sure if she is reading this... .I want to let her know that I love her no matter what. Once I love someone and I see their heart is pure... .they will forever remain in my presence. Sabina you will always stay with me!
In addition to that, I have had the chance to meet so many new people. I learned so much and really was blessed to be surrounded by these people. There are times when I want to tell my self that true friendship doesn't exist but these specific people kept proving me wrong. It does. There are genuine people out there. Just hard to find them or catch them.

I am running out of space so to wrap 2012...I just want to say.. .You can be who you want to be this year in 2013. Be pretty, Be healthy, Be smart, Be kind, Be  .. .. .. Infinite !

Love,
CafeTasnia



0 comments:

Post a Comment